Nuts and Seeds
Did you know that fats should make up 30% of your daily intake and that at least two-thirds of them should be so-called unsaturated fatty acids, which are contained in nuts and seeds?
Unsaturated fatty acids, which contain nuts and seeds, should be an important part of our diet. In just a handful of nuts and seeds, you supply the body with healthy fats, proteins, fiber, as well as vitamins and minerals.
Why include nuts and seeds in your diet?
- They are full of antioxidants.
- They contain healthy fats.
- Source of fiber.
- Contain a variety of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, selenium, zinc or copper.
- They reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- They help prevent osteoporosis.
- They support healthier skin, hair and nails.
Nuts are one of the basic sources of protein intake of vegetarians and vegans. Add them to the diet carefully, because despite the fact that the fats contained in them are healthy, there are quite a few. It is recommended to eat a handful of nuts and seeds everyday. It is ideal to mix nuts and treat yourself to only a few of them every day. You should care about storing nuts. Because they contain a lot of fat, they tend to turn rancid. Nuts and seeds, therefore, should be stored in a well-sealed container, in a dry and dark place.
We are still preparing products.
But you can look at other categories.