BrainMax Zinc Complex, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Turmeric, sample 4 capsulesCode: 99155
Product detailed description
BrainMax Zinc Complex, Zinc + Selenium + Copper + Organic Turmeric, sample 4 capsules
BrainMax Zinc Complex is a world- unique synergistic combination of zinc, selenium, copper and organic turmeric , designed to support immunity 1 , hormonal balance (↑ test.tosterone) 2 , fertility 3 , bone condition 4 , hair 5 , nails and skin 6 and protection of cells against oxidative stress 7 .
15 mg of elemental zinc in the highly usable form of zinc bisglycinate
Zinc biglycinate is considered considered the most effective form of zinc because it has high absorption, bioavailability and is gentle on the stomach. Zinc bisglycinate is thus an ideal form for the treatment of zinc deficiency . This chelated form of zinc is not only highly useful for the body, but is also gentle on the digestive system , which, unlike other useful forms, does not cause fasting nausea , which is associated with low HCL levels in the stomach. The majority of the population suffers from low levels of hydrochloric acid, and we were aware of this when designing the formulation.
Zinc bisglycinate is also the only form of zinc whose absorption is less affected by the presence of phytates in the diet . Phytates are substances in cereals and soybeans that inhibit zinc absorption. Vegans can have a diet rich in phytates, so they should prefer this form of zinc.
1 mg elemental copper in the form of copper citrate
Because long-term zinc intake can cause copper deficiency, we have added 1 mg of copper in the form of citrate , which is very useful for the body and has the task of maintaining the mineral balance in the body . Copper and copper are minerals needed to support the activity of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), which is an important antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress .
100 selg selenium in its most bioavailable form of methionine
Selenium in its most bioavailable form (selenium methionine) contributes to maintaining the condition of hair and nails, to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, to the normal function of the immune system . Selenium is an important antioxidant and, like zinc , counteracts oxidative stress . In addition, selenium increases the level of glutathione peroxidase , thereby increasing the body's antioxidant capacity . Selenium works against the ***.
490 mg turmeric in BIO quality
Turmeric whose main active ingredient is curcumin is often called execution. Curcumin contained in turmeric has an anti-inflammatory effect , has a positive effect on the immune system - antioxidant , on digestion, liver, cardiovascular system, nervous system, respiratory system, condition of joints and bones, mental balance. Turmeric is used in the product as a functional filler because we do not want to use ballast substances in our products (check).
Advantages of BrainMax Zinc Complex
- The most effective form of zinc with the best absorption and care for the stomach. At the same time resistant to phytates (grain, soy), which prevent the absorption of zinc. A form of zinc that should be preferred by all individuals and most vegans.
- 1 capsule contains 15 mg of elemental zinc, 1 mg of copper and 490 mg of organic turmeric.
- 1 capsule covers the daily intake of zinc and copper.
- It does not contain any ballast substances and other additives.
- Herbal capsules.
BrainMax Zinc has a positive effect *:
- Immune system function and vitamin A metabolism.
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Fertility and reproduction.
- Blood testosterone levels.
- Maintaining the normal condition of bones, joints, hair, nails and skin.
- Normal metabolism of macronutrients, carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Recognition functions and vision condition.
- DNA and protein synthesis.
- It is involved in the process of cell division.
- Antioxidant capacity of the organism.
- Control of adverse reactions and adverse reactions.
- Normal liver function.
- Normal nervous system activity.
- Normal function of the respiratory system.
- Normal activity of the cardiovascular system - blood circulation.
- Normal digestion.
* Approved health claims made on zinc and turmeric in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on nutrition and health claims made on foods, as amended ("Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006") .
Composition in 1 capsule
|Zinc ( zinc bisglycinate )||15 mg||150%|
|Copper ( copper citrate )||1 mg||100%|
|Selenium (L-seleno-methionine)||100 µg||182%|
|Bio Turmeric||490 mg||**|
|Vegan cellulose capsules based on HPMC . No ballast substances.|
|The pack contains 100 capsules / 100 doses.|
* RHP Income Reference Value. ** The income reference value is not set.
1 capsule during the day with food.
Store at room temperature in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The product is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Made in the Czech Republic for the company Votamax sro
Zinc - Health claim according to EU regulation 432/2012
|Zinc contributes to normal prostate function|
|Zinc contributes to carbohydrate metabolism|
|Zinc is an antioxidant|
Selenium - Health claim according to EU regulation 432/2012
|Selenium is an antioxidant|
|Selenium contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system|
|Selenium contributes to the normal condition of the skin - an antioxidant|
|Selenium contributes to the normal condition of the skin and the formation of collagen|
Turmeric - Health claim according to EU regulation 432/2012
|Normal liver function|
|Normal activity of the cardiovascular system - blood circulation|
|Immune system - antioxidant|
|Normal condition of joints and bones|
|Normal nervous system activity|
|Normal function of the respiratory system|
|Normal skin condition|
|Normal condition of the joints|
|Normal liver function - liver lipids|
|Control of adverse reactions|
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pmc / articles / PMC2820120 /
- https: //pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov / 6683093 /
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pmc / articles / PMC6010824 /
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pmc / articles / PMC4163826 /
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pmc / articles / PMC6380979 /
- https: //pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov / 31745908 /
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pmc / articles / PMC5488004 /
Be the first who will post an article to this item!