BrainMax Vitamin D3 & K2, D3 5000 IU / K2 as MK7 150 mcg, 100 capsulesCode: 9979
Product detailed description
BrainMax Vitamin D3 & K2, D3 5000 IU / K2 as MK7 150 mcg, 100 herbal capsules
BrainMax Vitamin D3 & K2 combines vitamins D3 and K2 like MK7 , two micro-nutrients that have been extensively studied for their role in bone, tooth and cardiovascular health . Vitamin D3 promotes calcium storage in the bones , thus improving bone health . Higher vitamin D3 intake may be associated with vascular calcium deposition (vascular calcification). For this reason, we have added vitamin K2, such as MK7 , to vitamin D3, which cleanses blood vessels of calcium and helps store calcium in the bones . It is a binary weapon , a complete synergy of two essential vitamins that are important for overall health. In summer, our body makes vitamin D3 from sunlight , but we can only take vitamin K2 from food. However, reaching for his required daily needs is practically impossible .
Vitamin D3 and K2 supplementation is in our climate zone for health and immunity almost a necessity . The exceptions are sunny days in summer and spring, when we can draw Vitamin D3 from the sun's rays. Vitamin D3 is synthesized by the action of UVB radiation on the skin directly in the skin, and the body is able to store the Vitamin D3 thus obtained. A few minutes in the summer sun until the skin is slightly pinkish, it produces 10,000 to 50,000 IU of vitamin D. Which is almost 1,000 times more than the recommended daily dose. The lack of sunlight in the Western advanced population (up to 60%) is associated with depression, anxiety, poor bone condition, impaired immunity or impaired hormonal balance .
Vitamin D3 and its effect on health
- Contributes to normal immune system function.
- Helps maintain normal bone condition.
- Helps maintain normal muscle activity.
- Helps maintain normal condition of the teeth.
- He participates in the process of cell division.
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus and promotes the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
What is the optimal dose of vitamin D3?
In 2014, researchers at the University of Edmont published an article in which they pointed to an error in determining the recommended daily dose of vitamin D. They pointed out that the recommended 600 IU was not enough to meet the needs of a healthy person. The dose should be almost 15 times higher, ie 8895 IU per day [ 1 ]. You can get such a dose from sunlight or supplementation . Vitamin K2 should also be used with vitamin D3 , because vitamin K2 supports the correct storage of calcium in the bones and, as a result, calcium is not stored in blood vessels.
Vitamin K2 as MK7 K2VITAL®DELTA produced by the German company Kappa BioSicence
This patented form of Vitamin K2 in the form of MK7 is much more stable than other forms of Vitamin K2. It also transmits this stability to Vitamin D3 , with which it is in a capsule. It is characterized by high usability for the body and increases the bioavailability of vitamin D3 itself . Unlike conventional forms of Vitamin K2, which have a half-life of 1.5 hours in the body, this form of Vitamin K2 remains in the body for 78 hours . This means a 48-fold half-life in the body.
Vitamin K2 and its effect on health
- Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Helps maintain normal bone condition.
Patented stable form of Vitamin K2 MK7
K2VITAL ® DELTA MK7 is much more stable at normal and higher temperatures and does not undergo rapid biodegradation like other forms of Vitamin K2. A survey by Kappa Bioscience found that only 5% of vitamin K2 MK7 products met the declared content on the label. In half of the products with vitamin K2, only half of the vitamin content was found compared to the label. The rest of the products contained almost no vitamin K2. All products with K2VITAL® DELTA contained the declared amount of vitamin K2.
Kappa has also conducted a survey of the quality, stability and effectiveness of Vitamin K2 in dietary supplements in non-mineral combinations, where stability should not be an issue. Half of these non-mineral vitamin K2 products had quality problems, with as much as one-third of the sample showing no measurable Vitamin K2 content (zero). In one-fifth of the products, the content of vitamin K2 was measured in the range of 26-75% compared to the declared amount on the label. For only a quarter of the products, the amount of vitamin K2 measured corresponded to the amount on the label.
Advantages of BrainMax Vitamin D3 & K2
- It is a synergistic combination of essential vitamins D3 and K2 with high bioavailability for bone, tooth, blood vessel health and immune support.
- 1 capsule contains 5000 IU vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol from lanolin) and 150 mcg vitamin K2 as MK7 .
- A patented form of vitamin K2 such as MK7 K2VITAL®DELTA is produced by the German company Kappa Bioscience.
- Vitamin K2 such as MK7 K2VITAL®DELTA is more stable and more usable by the body than other forms of vitamin K2 and increases the bioavailability of vitamin D3 .
- Vitamin K2 as MK7 K2VITAL®DELTA has a 48-fold half-life in the body than conventional forms of vitamin K2 . This makes it much more effective at preventing the storage of calcium in blood vessels. It cleanses the blood vessels and brings calcium to the bones, thus supporting the normal condition of the bones.
- Organic quality turmeric was used as a functional filler , which has more than 500 confirmed positive effects on the human body .
- The product does not contain any ballast substances .
Take 1 capsule weekly with a high fat meal or on an empty stomach with Omega 3 or another oil.
(Dosage according to Czech legislation differs from the dosage recommended by the manufacturer. Each capsule contains a high dose of vitamin D, which is stored in the body. Overdose of vitamin D can cause health complications such as hypercalcemia. or serum calcium levels.)
| Dose size: 1 herbal capsule|
The package contains 100 doses.
in 1 dose
|% RHP *|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol, from lanolin )||125 μg (5000 IU)||2500%|
- Of which daily dose of vitamin D3
|715 IU (17.9 μg)||358%|
|Vitamin K2 as MK-7 (K2VITAL®DELTA)||150 μg||150%|
|Bio Turmeric||288 mg||**|
|*% of daily income reference value|
It does not contain any fillers or stabilizers, only the declared composition in its purest form. Vegetable capsules based on hydroxypropylcellulose.
Store at room temperature in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The product is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Health claims from the on hold list of the State Institute of Public Health. *** The word inflammation must not be used.
Made in the Czech Republic for the company Votamax sro
1. A Statistical Error in the Estimation of the Recommended Dietary Allowance for Vitamin D, Paul J. Veugelers * and John Paul Ekwaru; School of Public Health, University of Alberta, 350 University Terrace, Edmonton, AB T6G 2T4, Canada. Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4210929/
Turmeric - Health claim according to EU regulation 432/2012
|Normal liver function|
|Normal activity of the cardiovascular system - blood circulation|
|Immune system - antioxidant|
|Normal condition of joints and bones|
|Normal nervous system activity|
|Normal function of the respiratory system|
|Normal skin condition|
|Normal condition of the joints|
|It has an anti-inflammatory effect|
|Normal liver function - liver lipids|
|Control of inflammatory reactions|
|Pro jedince řešící:||Kosti, Imunita, Cévy|
|Velikost balení:||100 kapslí|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!