BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder, 150 g *CZ-BIO-001 certifikátCode: 99122
Product detailed description
Lucuma = a sweetener rich in vitamins with a low glycemic index
Lucuma comes from Peru and is sometimes nicknamed the Inca gold . The powder is made from the fruits of the exotic tree Pouteria lucuma, when fresh fruits gently freeze-dried so that all valuable substances remain in the resulting powder. Lucuma is a great source of vitamins , trace elements , fiber and carbohydrates . One tablespoon of powder will also give you a daily dose of calcium , iron , potassium , niacin and vitamin C.
The low glycemic index (4) and pleasantly sweet taste reminiscent of vanilla lucuma make it a nutritionally rich and healthy sweetener . You can use Lucuma in the kitchen instead of sugar, both in hot and cold kitchens. Lucuma is much like sugar , but much healthier and nutritionally rich . The powder is used for its sweet vanilla-like taste and is used in the manufacture of baby food, ice cream, milkshakes, puddings and yogurts.
Learn more at BrainPedia.cz
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system.
- Normal nervous system activities.
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Normal collagen production for normal blood vessel function.
- Normal collagen production for normal bone, gum and skin function.
- Normal energy metabolism.
- Reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Improves iron absorption.
- Maintaining the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity.
Advantages of BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder:
- 100% RAW raw material from Peru in BIO quality.
- A rich source of fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, niacin and vitamin C.
- Low glycemic index (4) .
- Compared to regular sugar, it contains only 31 g of sugar in 100 g.
- Gently freeze-dried to preserve valuable nutrients.
- A suitable alternative for sugar-limiting individuals.
- Free of sweeteners, flavors and other additives.
How to use lucuma?
- You can add into fruit salads, cold desserts, muesli, yogurt or ice cream.
- If you are going to use Lucuma as a sugar substitute, then you must add about 2 times more to the recipes than regular sugar, because lucuma has a slightly lower sweetness.
Advantages of BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder
1 tablespoon contains a daily dose of vitamin B3, vitamin C, calcium, iron, potassium.
The richness of ancient cultures
Lucuma has a thousand-year tradition. And in Peru it is still used, for example, in the production of ice cream.
Freshly harvested Lucuma fruits are immediately gently freeze-dried (lyophilized). A very gentle process in which there is no loss of beneficial nutrients.
BIO certification CZ-BIO-001
Our Lucuma has a BIO certificate - Production of organic farming outside the EU.
By purchasing, you will also support the Czech forests #tree for order!
Composition: 100% Lucuma ( Pouteria lucuma )
Distributor: Votamax sro, Hladnovská 83/93, Ostrava
Storage: In a dry place, in a closed container.
Weight: 150 g
|Category:||BrainMax Pure (superfoods)|
|Velikost balení:||150 g|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!