BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder, 150 g, EXP. Expirace 31/10/2022Code: 6452/984
Product detailed description
BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder, 150 g
Lucuma comes from Peru and is sometimes called the gold of the Incas . The powder is made from the fruit of the exotic Pouteria lucuma tree, when the fruit is fresh gently freeze-dried so that all valuable substances remain in the resulting powder. Lucuma is an excellent source of vitamins , trace elements , fiber and carbohydrates . One tablespoon of the powder will also give you your daily dose of calcium , iron , potassium , niacin and vitamin C.
The low glycemic index (4) and pleasantly sweet taste reminiscent of vanilla from lucuma makes it a nutritionally rich and healthy sweetener . You can use lucuma in the kitchen instead of sugar, both in hot and cold cooking. Lucuma tastes very similar to sugar , but is much healthier and richer in nutrients . The powder is used for its sweet vanilla-like taste and is used in the production of baby food, ice cream, milkshakes, puddings and yogurts.
More information can be found at BrainPedia.cz
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Normal collagen production for normal blood vessel function.
- Normal collagen formation for normal function of bones, gums and skin.
- Normal energy metabolism.
- Reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Improves iron absorption.
- Maintenance of normal immune system function during and after intense physical exercise.
Advantages of BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder:
- 100% RAW raw material from Peru in BIO quality.
- A rich source of fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, niacin and vitamin C.
- Low glycemic index (4) .
- Compared to ordinary sugar, it contains only 31 g of sugar per 100 g.
- Gently freeze-dried to preserve valuable nutrients.
- A suitable alternative for individuals restricting sugar.
- Without sweeteners, flavors and other additives.
How to use lucuma?
- You can add in fruit salads, cold desserts, muesli, yogurt or ice cream.
- If you are going to use Lucuma as a sugar substitute, then you have to add about 2x the amount of regular sugar to the recipes, because Lucuma has a slightly lower sweetness.
Advantages of BrainMax Pure Lucuma BIO powder
1 tablespoon contains a daily dose of vitamin B3, vitamin C, calcium, iron, potassium.
The wealth of ancient cultures
The use of Lucuma has a thousand-year tradition. And in Peru it is still used, for example, in the production of ice cream.
Freshly harvested Lucuma fruits are immediately gently freeze-dried (lyophilization). A very gentle process that does not result in the loss of health-promoting nutrients.
BIO certification CZ-BIO-001
Our Lucuma has a BIO certificate - Production of organic farming outside the EU.
By purchasing, you will also support Czech forests #treezaobjednavku!
Ingredients: 100% ORGANIC Lucuma ( Pouteria lucuma )
Distributor: Votamax s.r.o., Hladnovská 83/93, Ostrava
Storage: In a dry place, in a closed package.
Weight: 150 g
|Category:||BrainMax Pure (superfoods)|
|Velikost balení:||150 g|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!