BrainMax Liposomal Vitamin C UPGRADE, Liposomal Vitamin C, 500 mg, 60 herbal capsulesCode: 98297
Product detailed description
BrainMax Liposomal Vitamin C UPGRADE, Liposomal Vitamin C + Rosehip Extract and Bioflavonoids, 500 mg, 60 herbal capsules
Vitamin C absorption up to 95% thanks to the combination of LipoComplex Vitamin C® liposomal technology and bioactive forms of vitamin C together with rosehip extract and citrus bioflavonoids . Vitamin C is encapsulated in nanoparticles called liposomes and thanks to this it can pass through the wall of the small intestine and enter the bloodstream. Common forms of vitamin C overcome the intestinal barrier with great difficulty and therefore only 8% of vitamin C is absorbed into the blood plasma. Therefore, liposomal vitamin C is a clear choice for all who need to support the body during illness and want to strengthen the overall immunity.
Liposomes are composed of natural phospholipids , which are the basic building blocks of all our cells , so it passes through the cell walls without any problems, the so-called passive transport. Naturally, liposomes occur, for example, in colostrum and breast milk, where maximum absorption and utilization is absolutely necessary. The liposomal transport system offers another effective alternative to vitamin C after injection. In addition, liposomes are more gentle on the stomach than conventional forms of vitamin C, even at higher doses .
You can find out more about liposomal vitamin C at BrainPedia.cz
Why take vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that our body cannot synthesize on its own, so it is important to take it from food . However, in today's stressful period, few people can take vitamin C in optimal amounts and therefore it is appropriate to supplement vitamin C, especially in the winter months .
Vitamin C is essential for the function of the immune system , protecting cells from oxidative stress , contributes to production collagen production (an important structural protein of connective tissues) , which makes it de facto important for the normal function of bones, cartilage, teeth or skin . We must also not forget that vitamin C increases the absorption of iron and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system . It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen species formed during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity (when supplemented with 200 mg per day in addition to the recommended daily intake).
- Normal function of the immune system .
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Normal energy metabolism .
- Normal nervous system activities .
- Normal mental activities .
- Helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion .
- It contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Normal collagen production for normal blood vessel function .
- Normal collagen production for normal bone function .
- Normal collagen production for normal cartilage function .
- Normal collagen production for normal gum function .
- Normal collagen production for normal skin function .
- Normal collagen production for normal tooth function .
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption .
Authorized health claims under Commission Regulation (EU) No 432/2012
Advantages of BrainMax Liposomal Vitamin C
- LipocellComplex Vitamin C lip technology with higher stability and bioavailability (absorption up to 95%).
- Liposomal complex enriched with rosehip extract and citrus bioflavonoids .
- Better transport of vitamin C to the destination - through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream and from there easy absorption directly into the cells.
- Perfect bioavailability - usability of vitamin C for the body.
- The liposomal layer of vitamin C protects against damage in the digestive tract.
- LipoComplex liposomes are absorbed by the disappearance system.
- LipoComplex liposomes are not metabolised by the liver (different absorption pathway).
- LipoComplex liposomes are absorbed into the cell by passive transport (without the need for additional energy).
- Phospholipid source: GMO free sunflower oil (EU).
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Odorless , stable form resistant to higher temperatures, long durability.
- Free of ballast substances, sweeteners and additives (éček).
Why prefer liposomal vitamin C in capsules over liquid form?
Liposomal supplements are produced in bulk and liquid form. What are the advantages of powder-filled capsules over expanded liquid form?
- The powder capsules are easily portable, suitable for travel and comfortable to use.
- The free-flowing form of our liposomal vitamin C is only a pure powder without additives. Of course, it does not contain any fillers, preservatives or inactive substances.
- In contrast to liquid forms, whose unattractive taste is often masked by flavorings, the powder in the natural capsule has a completely neutral taste.
- The powder packed in a capsule lasts much longer. Unlike liquid supplements, which must be consumed quickly after opening, the powder form has a longer shelf life and is more stable.
- If you are taking vitamin C preventively to strengthen the body and obtain its natural benefits, it is recommended 1 capsule daily , drink with water.
- During increased risk infections (such as during a flu epidemic) 2 capsules daily , drink with water.
- If you are fighting a disease and you need to strengthen the immune system and help regenerate the body, we recommend 3 capsules daily and drink water.
| Dose size: 1 herbal capsule |
The package contains 60 doses.
in 1 dose
|% RHP *|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||500 mg||625%|
LipoComplex Vitamin C TM Liposomal phospholipid mixture
|Rosehip extract||30 mg||**|
|Complex of citrus bioflavonoids||30 mg||**|
| *% of daily income reference value|
*** daily income reference value is not set
It does not contain any fillers or stabilizers, only the declared composition in its purest form. Vegetable capsules based on hydroxypropylcellulose. The product is also suitable for vegans.
Store at room temperature in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The product is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Made in the Czech Republic for the company Votamax sro
|Pro jedince řešící:||Imunita|
|Velikost balení:||60 kapslí|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!