BrainMax CéBéGé Recovery Caps 5%, 16mg, 30 herbal capsulesCode: CEBEDE9944
Product detailed description
BrainMax CéBéGé Recovery caps 5%, 16 mg per capsule, 30 herbal capsules
BrainMax CéBéGé recovery caps contain 16 mg of very potent whole-spectrum CéBéGé oil in each capsule , which also contains other cannabinoids such as CéBéDé, CBV, CBN, etc. CéBéGé oil also contains naturally occurring terpenes , flavonoids and vitamins . Thanks to the use of advanced supercritical CO2 extraction , it is the purest extract with the largest proportion of natural substances from industrial hemp originating from BIO production.
Researchers are constantly researching the effects of CéBéGé and there are more studies with a positive effect on the human body . Every cannabinoid has a huge untapped potential, and we can look forward to new scientific knowledge over the next few years. While CéBéDé has been a well-known commodity for several years, CéBéGé is a newcomer to the industry . One of the reasons is the fact that CéBéGé is contained in a smaller amount in the plant and thus it is relatively difficult to extract it from the plant . In other words, CéBéGé is a rarer item and for some individuals its effect may be better than CéBéDé because it works a little differently in the body .
You can find more information about Cébédé at BrainPedia.cz
Progress through dosing
Pipeline oil applications often discouraged users from using cannabis oils, as well as a specific cannabis flavor that simply did not have to suit everyone. That's it, but now it's over! Thanks to the capsules , your taste buds will not come into contact with hemp , and in addition, you can easily choose your optimal dose for maximum effect .
No psychotropic effect! We take only the best from plants!
When taking CéBéGé, you do not have to worry about the psychotropic effect known from the infamous cannabinoid TéHáCé. CéBéDé or CéBéGé cannabinoids do not have a narcotic effect on the body and psyche. While using our products, you will not feel unwanted changes in your state of consciousness and you do not have to be afraid to sit behind the wheel or by police.
Health claim for CéBéGé (hemp oil)
- Normal heart function - Immune system.
- Normal skin condition.
- Counteracting factor.
- Normal blood glucose level.
- Normal activity of the cardiovascular system - cholesterol level.
- Normal activity of muscles and joints.
- Natural defenses - immune system.
* Approved health claims for hemp oil pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on nutrition and health claims made on foods, as amended ("Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006").
Health claims from the on hold list of the State Institute of Public Health. *** The word inflammation must not be used.
How does CéBéGé work?
The mechanism of action of cannabinoids on our body could be compared to unlocking locks in our endcanabinoid system (ES), where cannabinoids are keys and ES receptors are locks . By using CéBéDé or CéBéGé, we release keys into the body, which unlock locks - receptors in the cells. This whole network of receptors forms our endocannabinoid system (ES), which according to scientific knowledge affects everything from mood , memory , motor functions through the functioning of the immune system , reproduction , bone growth to the perception of pain , appetite or sleep . The main function of the EC is to maintain the internal balance of the organism. According to the latest studies, CéBéDé and CéBéGé are helping to restore the body to internal balance by acting on endocannabinoid receptors.
Who is CéBéGé for?
CéBéGé is suitable for individuals dealing with regeneration, pain, ***, anxiety, mental performance or bacterial infections .
- Organic and vegan ingredients (vegan HPMC cellulose capsules).
- Product made in the EU.
- Formulation of cannabinoids and therapeutic terpenes for maximum effect on body and mind.
- 16 mg CéBéGé in one capsule.
- Hemp extracted by supercritical CO 2 extraction - the purest extract , with the largest proportion of natural substances and without harmful solvents, such as alcohol or butane extraction.
- Enriched with other cannabinoids such as CéBéDé , CBV, CBN, CBC.
- A source of beneficial terpenes , flavonoids , phenols and vitamins ( A , C and E ).
- Source of essential fatty acids , amino acids , fiber , minerals .
The difference between CéBéDé and CéBéGé
CéBéGé is rarer than CéBéDé because the cannabis plant contains it the least of all cannabinoids. This makes its extraction from the plant more expensive. CéBéDé molecules act in our body on cannabinoid CB2 receptors , which are connected to the peripheral nervous system, which affects muscles, limbs, skin and other biological systems, including the immune system. While CéBéGé binds to both CB2 and CB1 receptors , which are linked to the central nervous system, which consists of the brain and spinal cord. From this it can be concluded that if you do not feel the effects of CéBéDé, it is very likely that you could feel the effects of CéBéGé, as it affects a larger body circle.
We recommend taking one capsule after physical activity or before bedtime. Each capsule contains 16 mg of CéBéGé.
Terpenes, flavonoids and phenols
Terpenes , or essential oils, are substances secreted by cannabis flowers that help increase the absorption of CéBéGé and thus increase its therapeutic effects . Thus, together with CéBéGé, they have a synergistic effect.
Flavonoids , or vitamin P, is a group of substances with an antioxidant effect . These are plant metabolites with a positive effect on health.
Phenols are plant dyes that increase the absorption of vitamins and help remove free radicals .
30 vegan capsules
Other information: The content of TéHáCé is up to 0.15%. The legal limit for CéBéGé products is 0.3%. After consumption, motor vehicles can be driven without restrictions. Product tested in 3 accredited laboratories (1x manufacturer, 2x control test). The carrier oil of the product is hemp.
CéBéGé should be avoided during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Please recycle the packaging.
1) NAVARRO, Gemma. Cannabigerol Action at Cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 Receptors and at CB1 – CB2 Heteroreceptor Complexes [online]. [feeling. 2021-01-25]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6021502/
2) BORRELLI, Francesca. Beneficial effect of the non-psychotropic plant cannabinoid cannabigerol on experimental inflammatory bowel disease [online]. [feeling. 2021-01-25]. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23415610/
3) PAGANO, Esther. Effect of Non-psychotropic Plant-derived Cannabinoids on Bladder Contractility: Focus on Cannabigerol [online]. [feeling. 2021-01-25]. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26197538/
4) VALDEOLIVAS, Sara. Neuroprotective properties of cannabigerol in Huntington's disease: studies in R6 / 2 mice and 3-nitropropionate-lesioned mice [online]. [feeling. 2021-01-25]. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25252936/
5) APPENDINO, Giovanni. Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study [online]. [feeling. 2021-01-25]. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18681481/
|Category:||BrainMax CĂ©BĂ©DĂ© + CĂ©BĂ©GĂ©|
|Obsah CéBéD/G/N:||5 %, 16 mg|
|Pro jedince řešící:||Bolest, Regeneraci, Úzkost, Mentální výkon, Bakteriální infekce|
|Velikost balení:||30 kapslí|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!