BrainMax CéBéDé DAY, 10%, 10 mlCode: CEBEDE9936
Product detailed description
BrainMax CéBéDé DAY, 10%, 10 ml
A very potent CéBéDé oil, which also contains a number of other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes. BrainMax CéBéDé Day is a purely natural product , which has achieved an exceptional combination of cannabinoids and terpenes during production to enhance the positive benefits for the human body.
Researchers around the world are investigating the mechanism of action of cannabinoids (CéBéDé). Thanks to many years of research, there are already many confirmatory studies positive effects of CéBéDé , which are realized through action on our endocannabinoid system. The endocannabio system is the cellular network of receptors in our body responsible for regulations and balance in our body .
You can find more information about Cébédé at BrainPedia.cz
No psychotropic effect! We take only the best from plants!
When taking CéBéDé, you do not have to worry about the psychotropic effect known from the infamous cannabinoid TéHáCé. CéBéDé or CéBéGé cannabinoids do not have a narcotic effect on the body and psyche. While using our products, you will not feel unwanted changes in your state of consciousness and you do not have to be afraid to sit behind the wheel or by police.
Health claim for CéBéDé (hemp oil)
- Normal operation heart - Immune system.
- Normal skin condition.
- Normal glucose level in the blood.
- Normal operation cardiovascular system - cholesterol level.
- Normal muscle activity and joints.
- Natural defensibility - immune system.
* Approved health claims for hemp oil pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on nutrition and health claims made on foods, as amended ("Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006").
How does CéBéDé work?
The mechanism of action of cannabinoids on our body could be compared to unlocking locks in our endcanabinoid system (ES), where cannabinoids are keys and ES receptors are locks . By using CéBéDé or CéBéGé, we release keys into the body, which unlock locks - receptors in the cells. This whole network of receptors forms our endocannabinoid system (ES), which according to scientific knowledge affects everything from mood , memory , motor functions through the functioning of the immune system , reproduction , bone growth to the perception of pain , appetite or sleep . The main function of the EC is to maintain the internal balance of the organism. According to the latest studies, CéBéDé and CéBéGé are helping to restore the body to internal balance by acting on endocannabinoid receptors.
Who is CéBéDé for?
CéBéDé is suitable for individuals dealing with pain, stress, sleep, anxiety or cognitive health .
- Organic and vegan ingredients.
- Product made in the EU.
- Formulation of cannabinoids and therapeutic terpenes for maximum effect on body and mind.
- 1000 mg Full spectrum CéBéDé oils (approx. 5 mg per drop).
- Hemp extracted with supercritical CO 2 extraction - the purest extract, with the largest proportion of natural substances and without harmful solvents, such as alcohol or butane extraction.
- It also contains other cannabinoids such as CBN , CBV , CéBéGé , terpenes , flavonoids and phenols .
Terpenes, or essential oils, are substances secreted by cannabis flowers that help increase the absorption of CéBéDé and thus increase its therapeutic effects . Thus, together with CéBéDé, they have a synergistic effect.
Packaging 10 ml = 250 drops, 1 drop = 4 mg CéBéDé.
CéBéDé is not suitable for use with certain types of drugs used to treat epilepsy, for example. CéBéDé inhibits an enzyme called cytochrome P450 (CYP450), which certain drugs use to metabolize. By interfering with CYP450, CéBéDé can either increase the toxicity or, conversely, reduce the effectiveness of these drugs. Other drugs with which an unusual reaction can be expected with concomitant use, and You should consult CéBéDé beforehand with your doctor:
- Antiarrhythmic drugs such as quinidine.
- Anticonvulsants - Tegretol (carbamazepine) and Trileptal (oxcarbazepine).
- Antifungals - Nizoral (ketoconazole) and Vfend (voriconazole).
- Antipsychotics - Orap (pimozide).
- Atypical antidepressants - Remeron (mirtazapine).
- Benzodiazepine sedatives - Clonopine (clonazepam) and Halcion (triazolam).
- Immunosuppressive drugs - Sandimmune (cyclosporine).
- Macrolide antibiotics - clarithromycin and telithromycin.
- Migraine medications - Ergomar (ergotamine).
- Opioid painkillers - Duragesic (fentanyl) and alfentanil.
- Rifampin-based drugs for the treatment of tuberculosis.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry and cool place.
|Category:||BrainMax CĂ©BĂ©DĂ© + CĂ©BĂ©GĂ©|
|Obsah CéBéD/G/N:||10 %|
|Pro jedince řešící:||Bolest, Psychickou kondici, Výkon|
|Velikost balení:||10 ml|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!