Blue Light Blocking Glasses
The problematic of blue light. In today's digital age, few people can take their eyes off the screen, be it a television, phone or a computer. With the increasing use of these electronic devices and the use of LED lights, new problems have arisen.
- Exposure to blue light from the screens disrupts melatonin production and sleep patterns.
- Blue light from the on-screen exposure has been associated with retinal damage, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
- Exposure to visible blue light is very exhausting for the eyes.
- Excessive saturation of blue light can reduce visual acuity and make focusing more difficult.
- Blue light has been shown to cause photochemical damage to the retina and macula, which cause oxidative stress in the eyes.
- Sleep disorders can lead to depression, accumulation of neurotoxins and an increased risk of disease.
Blue light between 380 and 470 nm is considered harmful because it can cause retinal damage, cataracts and is associated with sleep disorders. However, not all blue light spectra are bad, for example a spectrum from 470 to 500 nm, also called turquoise blue light, is generally considered good. This range of visible blue light is beneficial because it stimulates natural reflexes to protect the eyes from overexposure and also helps the cognitive and memory functions of the brain. At the same time, it stimulates photosensitive retinal ganglion cells, as well as the pupillary reflex and controls the circadian rhythm.
We are still preparing products.
But you can look at other categories.